Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DropTheWorld - The best Server ever made (owner is codey / admin is starfan28)

HomeLatest imagesthis is gay as hell!!!!! Nn5g8lLog inRegister

this is gay as hell!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starfan28
Owner
Owner
starfan28

this is gay as hell!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: this is gay as hell!!!!!   this is gay as hell!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 am

OKAY, SO IN MY OPINION THIS IS FUCKING RETARTED!!!

I DONT WANT A NEW OWNER!

I DONT WANT TO PUT UP WITH A FUCKING GAY NAMED "BUBBLES" I MEEN FOR GOD SAKE, DIGNIFY YOURSELF WITH A BETTER NAME!!!!

I DONT WANT THE SERVER TO BE SOLD!

I DONT WANT BUBBLES TO HOST IT, AND HAVE CONTROL OF SERVER!!

AND FOR THE LAST DAMNED TIME! I DONT WANT CODEY TO STOP BEING THE OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS STUPD

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK THE NEW OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: this is gay as hell!!!!!   this is gay as hell!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:17 am

I know this might be hard, but hang in there Angel
Back to top Go down
http://droptheworld.tk
Tom
Graphic Masters
Graphic Masters

PostSubject: Re: this is gay as hell!!!!!   this is gay as hell!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:01 pm

why dont u buys the server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is gay as hell!!!!!   this is gay as hell!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is gay as hell!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: