Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DropTheWorld - The best Server ever made (owner is codey / admin is starfan28)

HomeLatest imagesBringing back the server question Nn5g8lLog inRegister

Bringing back the server question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

Bringing back the server question Empty
PostSubject: Bringing back the server question   Bringing back the server question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 am

Ok jerry how's it going ? I'm on my phone right now so I can't type much. My questions are, #1: how much are you donating? If we raise 60 to 100 dollars, does that mean the servers only up for one more month? In other words, are we donating that much to only bring back the server for only one month? Also, lastly, what are some links of fast money making sites?
Back to top Go down
http://droptheworld.tk
starfan28
Owner
Owner
starfan28

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back the server question   Bringing back the server question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 am

Angel wrote:
Ok jerry how's it going ? I'm on my phone right now so I can't type much. My questions are, #1: how much are you donating? If we raise 60 to 100 dollars, does that mean the servers only up for one more month? In other words, are we donating that much to only bring back the server for only one month? Also, lastly, what are some links of fast money making sites?

im donating probably somewhere from $15-20. maybe up to $60.

and that would bring server back for 3 months - then we would need about 30 every month after that. (you'll have to ask codey on that last part, im not 100% sure)
Back to top Go down
Tom
Graphic Masters
Graphic Masters

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back the server question   Bringing back the server question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 am

i can search for a place to make money online on a website.. but then peoples must click on them too :P

Last edited by Tom on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom
Graphic Masters
Graphic Masters

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back the server question   Bringing back the server question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:17 am

codey;

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
http://www.google.com/services/adsense_tour/howitworks.html

there is sum good ones... i like googles one most..

just search "Affilites" on google .. or sumting ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing back the server question   Bringing back the server question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing back the server question
Page 1 of 1